Who doesn’t like brownies? I mean, is there anything better than a brownie&coffee out there? Especially in the winter time, when we struggle to keep our happiness level high 🙂
I’m an avid dessert lover, and every day I’m looking for a healthy option for my favs. And – finally – I’ve created my kind of brownie; refined sugar-free and very tasty! It was fantastic the smell filled the home. So cosy and homy <3
Ingredients (Serves 6-8)
120 gr dried mulberry flour (Don’t worry, use your food processor to create it)
125 ml milk
50 gr cocoa
80 gr hazelnut
1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Put the dried mulberry into the food processor and create your dried mulberry flour.
- Roast the hazelnuts for 10 mins.
- Create hazelnut flour by using a food processor.
- Mix the dried mulberry floor and eggs whisk them together until the mixture becomes a bit fluffy.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix them with a spatula. (If you use a kitchen mixer, your cake doesn’t rise.
- I used whole hazelnuts as topics. Using dark chocolate may be a good idea also.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Leave to cool for 20 mins.
You will see that using dried mulberry as a sweetener is a perfect idea!
Hope you try and like it 🙂